Car hire in Finland. Rent a car from Naniko
Finland consisted of islands and peninsulas offers many interesting as architectural buildings of different epochs, the Renaissance, Art Nouveau and neoclassical. There are beautiful beaches with clear water and a vast variety of entertainment and activities for the whole family.
Anyone can discover the different methods to enjoy the journey, but on the roads of the country and its surroundings is best to move on car rented in Finland, in full autonomy and comfort. The most scenic route you can create yourself.
Enjoy the breathtaking sceneries, by auto hire in Finland, according to a tempting offers from Naniko!
- With easy to manage online booking system, you get in a few seconds all the needfull information.
- The proper fleet of Naniko impress you with its diversity, ranging from comfortable sedans, compact hatchbacks, SUVs and minivans with bulk of up to 15 people.
- Will not disappoint you as well as our prices, including the cost of insurance and all taxes.
- If necessary, you can also select from an enumeration of supplementary accessories such as navigation, child seats, luggage baskets, safety chains and much more.
- The company also provides the services of an English-speaking driver who knows the great variety of interesting routes.
- Unlimited mileage on our cars will allow you to overpower any routes.
Give yourself the freedom and comfort of movement by vehicle hired in Finland from the international supplier Naniko!
The characteristics of Finland are spectacular natural scenery, culture and the unique phenomenon of the midnight sun, and all of this together attracts a huge number of travelers of all types and ages.
Finnish cuisine is quite revered by tourists and offers typical dishes such as pies made of rye flour and excellent dairy products. Traditionally there is also a products of jewelry craftsmen, hand-painted and glazed fabrics that can be purchased at the local souvenir shops.
Exciting activities for tourists is a trip by auto renting in Finland to the Lakes region that allows to understand as big an important role plays a nature in this country. For example, an undeniable attractiveness of Lake Saimaa, is determined not only by the fact that it is the largest in the country, but also because it is the habitat of rare species of animals. Here you can stay in quaint cottages that Finns have for their weekends for contact with nature.
Another attractive and popular destination for nature lovers is Lapland, northern Finland. There snowy landscapes remain within six months and the summer is amazing for addictive game of light of the midnight sun. Many spend pleasant days here in hikes or walks on the original husky sledding or reindeer. Or you can go rafting during the snowmelt season.