Rent a car in Kutaisi. Best Rates on Car rental with Naniko
One of the attractive historic regions of Georgia is Imereti, placed lengthways the central and upper flows of the Rioni River. Its center is the beautiful city of Kutaisi, where from late anciently to the Middle Ages, was the sitting of ancient Georgian kingdom of Egrisi. As for today, being the regional capital and 2nd largest town of the state, Kutaisi is amongst the list of world’s oldest cities, and was the core of Colkhide.
In the third centenary BC Apollonius of Rhodes mentioned it in his famous Argonautica.
In order to avoid the discomfort or dependence on the various aspects of travel by public transport, to enjoy your trip, most travelers are choosing car rental in Kutaisi. It is very simple to organize with the assistance of online booking through Naniko.com, where select your vehicle is a matter of minutes.
Reveal a world of great potentials with the help of auto hire in Kutaisi by Naniko!
- Just enter your specific needs with respect to size, grade and technical indicators, the dates of your trip and personal data and our operating system will offer you everything you need.
- Whether you need an elegant convertible for a romantic weekend, a minibus for a trip with friends or a hatchback, sedan or SUV for a family vacation, we will provide you the best deals.
- Millions of our clients rely on us every year all over the world.
- You will not discover unpleasant hidden costs or extra charges of mediation as Naniko is an independent company disposes its own fleet.
- Our prices include necessary auto insurance and all local taxes.
- If you have a need to make adjustments or cancel your order, do it for free prior two days of car receiving.
- You will be provided by a road assistance and unlimited mileage as a bonus from the company.
Naniko.com provide you with a reliable vehicle hired in Kutaisi, for a free and independent movement of the city!
The wonderful city of Kutaisi is developed on the banks of the Rioni river, which originates from the Black Sea, in which way in the ancient times Greek Argonauts reach the town in quest of the Golden Fleece.
Here, at every step you can admire the monuments of incomparable wealth of antiquity and culture.
Bagrati Cathedral was built in 1003 the king Bagrat III, who consolidated western and eastern Georgia. Cathedral recognized as a masterpiece of architecture, has long been in ruins and has been restored a while ago.
Gelati Monastery, established by King David the Builder in 1106 as a center of Christian culture and the Academy of Plato. In 1994, it was listed as a World Heritage Site, along with the cathedral of Bagrat.
Archaeological excavations at the local areas were found jewels and gold coins of pre-Christian era.
Car rental in Kutaisi airport