Car Rental at the airport in Munich. Rent a car from Naniko
Munich got its denotation from the friars settled here in the tenth century and founded the monastery. The origins of the historical center go back to of the Middle Ages and nowadays it is the Marienplatz with the ancient parish church of St Peter and the Neue Rathaus of nineteenth century.
Munich – a modern city with a rich history and a reasonable mix of entertainment, traditions and culture.
Having in your own c car for rent from the Munich airport, is readily to survey the city and its vicinity and appreciate the beauty of every corner.
It’s not only a very convenient means of travel, but also the potential of greater freedom, the effective use of time and financial savings.
Taking an auto hired at the airport of Munich, get the best prices and services provided by Naniko!
- Merely fill out the application form on our website indicating your data and your request.
- A broad range of all types of vehicles at your disposal: a compact runabout, comfortable sedans, SUVs and roomy minivans.
- All expenses such as taxes and insurance cost already included in the prices given.
- Available service of highly qualified English-speaking drivers will give you more opportunities to relax.
- Additional accessories provided for your choice: children’s chair for the various weight, the latest models of navigators, ski racks, luggage baskets and more.
- Do not miss the chance to get significant discounts depending on the number of days booked!
Get road assistance and unlimited mileage for free from Naniko when renting car at the airport of Munich!
Franz Josef Strauss Airport is in 28 km from the city and being the second largest in Germany, is also among the top airports in Europe. The annual passenger traffic of over 30 million. For several years, it was nominated by Skytrax as the superior in Europe and is in fourth place after Singapore Changi Airport and the other for the availability of high quality of services.
This international airport is a hub of Lufthansa and Star Alliance, and along with them there are operate about 100 international airlines.
It is easily accessible by car, bus, train or taxi on the road A92 Munich-Deggendorf output from Munich Airport.
At the terminals can be found a diapason of services designed to make travel more convenient for travelers, and the waiting time less boring. Services are available 24 hours a day.
In this city is not only the historical center what attracts, but also the outskirts is full of architecture of different styles and shapes, which can be reached by vehicle rented from Munich Airport. Here, the height of the of buildings intentionally limited in order not to close the beautiful scenery of the Bavarian Alps.
In Munich, often held important fairs and festivals, and the famous Oktoberfest is just a dream for all beer admirers or those who just wish to have fun.
Car rental in Hamburg