Rent a car in Paris at low rates with Naniko
Superior symbol of romantics – Paris is a perfect combination of art and culture, history and architecture, attractive fashion boutiques and excellent food. The city is divided by Seine river, creating a completely different by architectural and cultural characteristics two parts. The right bank is an economic, political and financial center and on the left bank focused cultural sphere and romantic places.
Do not miss the chance to experience the French splendor with the comfort of a car hire in Paris provided by Naniko!
- On our web-page you will find low costs and unparalleled service.
- Without the risk of a fine, two days in advance you can change or cancel your order.
- Customer service is available around the clock.
- There is a limit of age for hiring a car and it is determined by our company as 21 years.
- With our cars, you can also cross the border of another country, with the approval from the company and getting a special permit.
- The vehicle can be picked up and refunded also out of working hours, for example if you arrive at night. To do this, you need to specify the details of your flight, or other related details.
- The payment method you can select by yourself: an advance payment when booking online or directly when you pick up the car.
Immerse yourself in the romance of the city on auto rented in Paris with the best offer from Naniko!
In Paris, a surprising number of artistic heritage, Gothic cathedrals, unique Louvre and Museum d’Orsay, but not limited to, in general there are 150 museums.
Many people consider Paris as the most fanciful place in the world, and not in vain, because after London, Paris is the largest one in Europe. Impressions by the visits to such monuments as the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Louvre remains forever.
There are about two million inhabitants and the city is renowned for cross-cultural public. Since the Middle Ages, many emigrants flocked here and though the majority of Parisians of French origin, many also come from Portugal, Algeria, Morocco, West Africa and other countries.
Paris is so unusual, just walking down the street, everywhere you can see the ancient and modern monuments, making it so actively visited place. Among the most beautiful churches, certainly deserve to visit Saint-Sulpice, the Saint-Coeur in Montmartre, Sainte-Chapels with grand stained glass windows and surely the largest and most famous of Notre Dame.
On board the vehicle hired in Paris, you can go to Disneyland, the most famous amusement park in Europe, explore the picturesque villages with a rich history in the area, such as St. Denis, Chartres and Moret-sur-Loing, quickly get to the castle of Fontainebleau, and visit the famous Palace of Versailles – a symbol of splendor and majesty of France.