Car rental in Nicosia with best rates by Naniko
Nicosia is disposed in the core of Cyprus and visit this beautiful city creates for everyone a special holiday. The city is parted into two sections because of the tense relations between Greek and north Turkish, it offers a wealth of truly great places proper to its richness in history.
There is nothing better than to explore the city and the whole island with auto rented in Nicosia, and reach the most secret places on your own preferences and itinerary.
Immerse yourself in an interesting study of the long and difficult history, on car hired in Nicosia at the best prices by Naniko!
- The benevolent and qualified staff of Naniko have a high reputation for its performance and the personal comportment to each customers.
- Our clients appreciate the optimal ratio of low prices and the desired quality.
- Reception and return of the car with us can be done quickly and easily, and at the address, which is most beneficial to you.
- Low prices are always guaranteed to include the cost of compulsory auto insurance and local taxes.
- When renting a car in Nicosia, you get free unlimited mileage as well as support in any time.
Gain access to a 24 – hour service on Naniko.com, when take the vehicle in rent in Nicosia!
The island has been inhabited since 2500 BC, and in the territory of today’s capital was founded the city-state called the Ledra, which thrived for two centenaries, until was occupied by Assyrians. In subsequent periods, the scale of Ledra was decreased to a small village and only 1500 years later, it began to develop into a real city, in the new Nicosia.
Winds of history many times raged in the city and today, the town is divided in two and friendly welcomes its guests.
If you have an auto rented in Nicosia, you will be able to discover the beauty and charm of the city fully. Historical monuments are concentrated mainly in the southern part. Visiting the charming historic neighborhoods, like the magnificent Laiki Yitonia, you can admire the mosaic of small houses, in which are located cozy restaurants, souvenir shops and art galleries. All the old town is looks like one big open air museum, with its narrow picturesque streets, crowded with life and fun.
A rich collection of local artifacts you will find in the Archaeological Museum of Cyprus, passing the Venetian walls. Then, you can see the most important religious monument of the Cathedral of St. John.
In the area controlled by the Turkish military, you can visit the Selimiye Mosque, built in the fifteenth century in the cathedral complex of Santa Sofia.
Car rental in Bosnia and Herzegovina